A yet unfinished, work-in-progress 2D arcade fast-paced bulletstorm space shoot-em-up game.
I’m using the awesome Love2D game engine alongside with the ZeroBrane Studio IDE. The graphics is created with GIMP, the music and sound effects are made with LMMS and BFXR.
- Handles several hundered animated objects
- Adaptive resolution for mobile and desktop
- Smooth, framerate independent movement
- Asteroids break into smaller pieces on hit
- Partitioned collision detection and response
- Multi-layer animated backgounds and effects
- Mobile touch and desktop keyboard controls