Another work-in-progress game remake, this time it’s the popular Sokoban.
The game engine I’m using for this one is Love2D, and I’m working with ZeroBrane Studio. Graphics and animations are created in GIMP, music and sound effects are made with LMMS and BFXR.
- Classic Sokoban feeling and gameplay
- Walk, push and idle character animations
- Smooth, framerate independent movement
- Grid based collision detection and response
- Counters for movements, pushes, and time
- Pixel graphics with a unique color palette